Information Sharing Recorded Webinar
This training is for anyone working with families, children, and young people. The course will equip you with an understanding of the recent legislative changes that allow for greater information sharing when we are concerned for a child or young person’s safety or well-being.
The cost of this recorded webinar is per person and is available to watch for 5 days.
What will I learn?
- Why we need to share information.
- What ‘good’ information sharing looks like.
- Relevant legislation, including the Oranga Tamariki Act 1989, The Family Violence Act 2018 and The Privacy Act 2020.
- What the legislation requires us to do when requesting and sharing information.
- Recent changes to the legislation.
- How you can apply the above in your practice.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone working regularly with children and young people or their families.
Format: Recorded Webinar with PowerPoint presentation
Delivery: Pre-recorded Webinar
Duration: Webinar – 1.5 hours plus course quiz
Certificate: Certificate of completion issued via email upon completion of course
Price (incl.GST): $50.00
CREDIT CARD – Online credit card payment (‘Add to cart’) is recommended for purchasing a course for an individual.
INVOICE – If purchasing this course for a group, please click here to complete our Invoice Request Form. An invoice can also be requested for single course purchases. Once an invoice is paid an access code will be emailed to the purchaser. This code can then be forwarded to those needing to create a Safeguarding Children account and begin their online course.