Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All quotes are valid for 30 days unless otherwise stated. Written or online acceptance of this quote is deemed a binding contract between the customer and Safeguarding Children.
• Payment of full invoice must be made prior to Safeguarding Children providing any training or resources unless otherwise stated.
• Payment is required by due date stated on invoice.
• If unable to make payment by the invoice due date, please contact Safeguarding Children as soon as possible to discuss your circumstances and make alternative arrangements.
• Unless an alternative arrangement has been made, overdue accounts may incur an initial late payment fee of $50 plus GST administration fee, followed by interest of 2% per month until fully paid.
• All Collection and Court costs incurred from recovering payment of an unpaid account will be the responsibility of the customer.
• Quote inclusions (where applicable): Pre and post survey preparation and evaluation, course preparation, travel and transit time, presenting and administration.
• Quote exclusions (where applicable): Venue hire, refreshments for attendees, travel arrangements such as flights or transfers to/from airport, accommodation. These costs will be charged in addition to the above quote.
Each eLearning course is valid for 30 days and each recorded webinar is valid for 7 days. The start date is the date the course was purchased or granted access to. Coupon codes issued to grant access to an online course are valid for 1 year from date of purchase. No refund will be issued for any online course which has not been completed within its 30 day/7 days expiry or for any unused courses loaded against an expired Coupon Code.
No refund will be issued for any Resources purchased unless negotiated prior to implementation or provision, respectively.
If training is cancelled by an organisation, a refund will be issued under the following provisions:
• Refund less 15% administration fee for cancellation received 30 or more days prior to the scheduled course date.
• 50% refund for cancellation received between 10 – 29 days prior to the scheduled course date.
• No refund for cancellation received less than 10 days prior to the scheduled course date.
Any cancellation must be received in writing by Safeguarding Children. Any additional and non-refundable costs incurred by Safeguarding Children which relate to the cancelled course are to be paid in full by the customer.
If you are no longer able to attend a public training course which you have registered for, course registration can be transferred to another person at no additional cost. Please advise Safeguarding Children as soon as possible so we can amend our records accordingly. If a transfer is not possible, the registration fee will be refunded under the following provisions:
• Refund less 15% administration fee for cancellation received 10 or more days prior to the scheduled course date.
• 50% refund for cancellation received between 1 – 10 days prior to the scheduled course date.
• No refund for cancellation received in the final 24 hours prior to course start or for non-attendance on the day.
Any refund request must be received in writing by Safeguarding Children. Please include the bank account number the refund is to be made into along with a supporting document which verifies this account number. For example, copy of a bank issued deposit slip or screenshot of online banking account.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Safeguarding Children, the Charity, which is described at www.safeguardingchildren.org.nz, makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Safeguarding Children does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of liability
Safeguarding Children will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data
These limitations of liability apply even if Safeguarding Children has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Safeguarding Children liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by Safeguarding Children negligence
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Safeguarding Children
- Any matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Safeguarding Children to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Safeguarding Children has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Safeguarding Children officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Safeguarding Children officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Safeguarding Children.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
If you have any questions about this disclaimer policy or Safeguarding Children treatment of your personal information, email to: email@example.com.
The Team at Safeguarding Children appreciate all communication.